PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 16, 2011

One of my favorite centerpieces

This is one of my favorite centerpieces.
The dove's were brass so I spray painted them white 
and they turned out great.  The vase was just a metal can so I 
spray painted it cream, aged it, then added a vinyl decal.  The green
vase I got at the store, I think Kohl's.


 The tray was a cream color
with flowers painted on it.  I gave it a good coat of 
Behr, primer and paint in one, and it turned out great.



And what a beautiful ending, much better, right?

I love it, I bought everything at the second hand store except the green vase. 
That's my kind of decorating. 




I have had this rooster on my planter self way too long. 
 It's time to redue the planter shelves.  But I really do love it.
So whatever takes it's place will have to be really good!


No comments:

Post a Comment